BECOME A PARTNER
Partnership and collaboration allows us to create innovative opportunities, share resources and build capacity. SERP builds relationships across all sectors of our local community to develop and implement high-quality, research-based, innovative strategies that enhance the quality of life for people, specifically children and their adult caregivers in Southeast Raleigh. This work is not possible without the support of committed partners who share our vision.
We are interested in exploring partnership opportunities that fulfill the needs of children and families throughout the Southeast Raleigh Promise impact area. If your partnership idea aligns with the focus areas below, please submit an interest form.
SERP’s long-term vision is to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty for residents living within the Rock Quarry Road Corridor (RQRC zone). This vision will be achieved by delivering key investments in the following areas:
Current School-Based Opportunities:
- Southeast Raleigh Elementary: We believe that families and the community are essential partners in this vital work. As such, we support and invite opportunities to create and cultivate school-community partnerships that improve the outcomes for all students.
*Please note that for the 2019-20 school day and after-school enrichment we are focusing on core academic enrichment, arts, science, technology and physical education programming and that potential partners should be able to commit to the following:
- Serve an entire grade level or at least 60 students
- Can commit to a minimum of 45 minutes once per week for a semester
- Turnkey program (partner provides human and financial resources and we will provide students and space)
- Existing WCPSS partners with proven success preferred